Engage with the Big Data Malaysia community through a variety of channels:
- Facebook group: this is by far the best way to engage with the community. This is an active group, but is closed so posts will not filter out to your personal feed.
- Facebook page: another way to connect with the community on Facebook, this will be more “curated”, and mainly just be announcements about events and other Big Data Malaysia initiatives.
- Meetup group: if you’re only interested in events, our Meetup group would probably be best.
- LinkedIn group: a lot less traffic than our Facebook group, but still has some content.
- LinkedIn company page: follow this company account for occasional high priority updates.
- Twitter: our Twitter account isn’t very active yet, but it will be one day 🙂
- Mailing list: our Mailchimp-powered mailing list is very low traffic.